Rimbey Fish & Game Association
Due to COVID our meetings have been postponed for the last few months.
We are having our first meeting since COVID on Wed Aug 5th at the Rimbey Truck Museum parking lot at 7pm. Be sure to bring a chair, social distancing guidelines will apply.
Everyone is welcome to attend our monthly meetings held on the first Wednesday of every month (excluding July and August) at the Canalta Hotel Meeting Room in Rimbey at 7:00pm. Coffee and tea is provided. Come and see what the Rimbey Fish and Game Association is working on next.
Our Annual General Meeting is in conjunction with our December Monthly Meeting each year.
You can become a member of the Rimbey Fish and Game Association. Along with that you automatically become a Alberta Fish and Game Member and receive all the benefits. Annual memberships are available for Youth($20.00), Individual($30.00) or Family($40.00). All memberships MUST be purchased by August 24th to be eligible for any entry into the Annual Awards Banquet.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS include:
- One year subscription to “Outdoor Canada West” magazine (regular newsstand price $7.99 per issue, six issues per year)
- 10% discount on select Mark’s merchandise
- Discounted camping at Open Creek Dam Campground (Rimbey Membership)
- Fee waived to have your trophy scored at our Annual Antler Measuring each December (Rimbey Membership)
- $5,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment benefit while participating in hunting, fishing, trapping or authorized Club activities
- $5,000,000 personal excess liability insurance
- Discounts on the purchase of personal insurance through BrokerLink (1-888-826-9427)
- Participation in our Annual Wildlife Awards Competition
- Opportunity to participate in youth and women camps in Alberta
- Opportunity to apply for the AFGA Sponsorship program for post secondary schooling
- Opportunity to participate on numerous conservation projects
- Access to over 40,000 acres of prime habitat without having to ask for permission
- Knowledge that you are supporting the largest conservation organization in Alberta
Open Creek Campground
Open Creek Campground
Please view the "Open Creek Campground" tab along the top left hand side of the page to find all the information in regards to our campground.